TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Saturday's dyno results
People Seeking Info

Subject Saturday's dyno results

Posted by Boostjuice on October 02, 2018 at 4:43 PM
  This message has been viewed 828 times.

Message Went to dyno day on Saturday, the place was pretty awesome. Lots of neat cars. First time ever being on a dyno and I got excited because it was my turn and left the ebrake on for the first pull??, managed to make 340/312tq, on wastegate 10psi pressure. That was a dumb moment in front of a bunch of people. Let the car idle for a second and did my second pull at wastegate pressure without the ebrake on this time, managed a 372/352tq. The last pull I turned my boost controller on to my normal boost setting I run on the street, set was 90, gain was 12, and set gain was at 17psi. Normally this puts my car at 20-21psi, my spark gap turned out to be bad and I was getting spark blowout, I managed to pull out 495hp/523tq. This was off of a specialty z e85 chip, that was putting me at 11.2afr all the way through the pulls. for pretty basic mods, I think these are pretty good numbers and curves and I still have some breather mods and other things I can do. For some reason, every time the guy hit the air brake my car would shoot out a big smoke cloud out the tailpipes, like it was sucking up oil into the manifold due to the high vacuum, and it has never done this on the street. Overall I had a good time, it was fun watching a bunch of different cars make some good power, I of course was the only Z there. Here's the dyno sheet for those curious, if anyone has Facebook you can look up the place it's called dptuned, and they have all the cars and videos on there if you have some spare time.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.